Welcome to the English FIGU Forum!
We would appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes reading the below guidelines and policies, as being a guest or member of the forum you must agree to follow them.
- Members must post in a way that is respectful of other members. Be civil, be sincere, be coherent in your posts, no flaming, no trolling. Members should avoid posting comments that could cause offense or be generally construed as objectionable in content or tone. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated. Some degree of good humour is always welcome; it helps to keep the fundamentalists and fanatics at bay.
- It is advised to use the search function prior to posting any questions, as there are many topics, issues and questions discussed in the past years.
- The forum was created to discuss the publications and topics relating to FIGU, and the ideas and comments of forum members may contain errors and therefore not accurately reflect the original FIGU material. Thus, unless otherwise stated, FIGU cannot guarantee the information posted by the forum members.
- Remember that this forum is for a large group of people, with the interest of studying FIGU material. Members must avoid imposing their own ideas or theories on the group.
- Abuse of the forum is not permitted. Examples include such things as posting copyrighted material without permission, advertising, lobbying and creating activist groups without FIGU’s approval first, prescribing or advising on medical related problems, excessive unsubstantiated disagreements. However, a healthy disagreement or criticism is always welcome. Information or images taken elsewhere must accompany mention of the source.
- Posts containing text or images made by members other than yourself must not be posted or published elsewhere without their direct consent.
- Translations posted on the forum should be referenced to include the name of the person who translated it, and/or mention the source if from a book or pamphlet. Only short translated sentences are permitted to be posted on the forum, and are part of a discussion.
- Posts should always be posted in relevant topics and related to the FIGU material. Members are asked to read the topic descriptions before posting.
- All Posts should be consistent with normal writing, written in a coherent, readable format and must make sense. Excessive use of emoticons, large text, capitalized text, punctuation or coloured texts should be avoided.
- Posting links to other publications or articles without discussing it and relating it to the FIGU information will not be posted. Links outside of FIGU websites and affiliates must not be active links.
- The moderating team reserves the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what to edit or remove, or what is construed as indecent, vulgar, offensive, spam, etc. is up to moderators and not users.
- We will not pass on or trade any personal information to third parties. But the information such as email may be used by the moderators for correspondence purposes only.
- Every user must provide an active email address. If the emails becomes inactive, the username will be deactivated.
- If usernames are chosen that are not real names, appropriate terms should be chosen.
If anything that occurs in this forum that disturbs you, please report it to one of the moderators.
Lastly, a reminder: Any posts submitted which do not meet the above guidelines will be rejected by moderators; any posters who become repeat offenders will be banned from the forum.
Learn and discuss with others interested in FIGU here.